Figuratively, speaking I could go for a literal power nap.

I love when people have no idea what they are saying or what they actually mean.
Okay this is for the challenged and the German (inside joke):

Figuratively-metaphorically, not in the exact sense.
Literally-not metaphorical, in the exact sense.
Visit this place for examples.

On a side note: The inside joke is coming back. I have heard it in seedy corners of seedier bars. I met up with a few friends the the other day and they were laughing and having a good time. As a sat down the laughter died down, and one of the guys turned to me and said, "Oh, its an inside joke." I had not asked for an explanation, nor do I believe I had given him a questioning look. This moment just reminded me of those frustrating days in grade school when I would try to socialize and no one would want to bother with letting me in on the joke. So here are some inside jokes...I hope you get it.

1)"There is no cake."
2) "Seda-give"
3) "You ended that sentence with a preposition, you bastard."
4)"I'm not yelling, I'm just passionate."
5) "I thought all writers drank to excess and beat their wives. You know, at one time I think I secretly wanted to be a writer."


Brownie points to you if you know the inside jokes.

Comments