The Troll of Pinterest

cr-0095As any constant user of the internet: I am a frequent visitor of Reddit, Pinterest, Facebook.....; but mostly Pinterest. I can't get enough. There are so many things to pin and it doesn't take up any wall space in my office. One of the things about Pinterest that attracts so many people is the civility clause. Pinterest and its users don't call the practice "civility clause," but I do. Everyone is nice to each other, Nobody Trolls! Yet there are so many ripe opportunities!

For example this particular pin included the picture above. The pin claimed a link to Free Children's Bathroom Printables which you can frame and hang in a bathroom of a child. The brush your teeth printable is fine and reasonable for a bathroom, the birds make sense too. However, I see the "Love is Spoken Here" printable and my mind instantly thinks bathroom humor: That printable says to me, "Love is spoken in bathroom music" (i.e. farts and flushes).

This is my own sick mind speaking, but I really wanted to comment on this woman's pin. However, trolling on Pinterest in non-existent. Here is another pin:
Who wouldn’t want to sleep under this?...Anyone that watches Doctor Who.
Who wouldn’t want to sleep under this?...Anyone that watches Doctor Who.

I originally saw this on meta picture, then an hour later on Pinterest. If you watch Doctor Who, you too will experience the horror I felt when I first saw this. For those of you who haven't seen this episode: SPOILERS! A space suit is brain washing a child to kill the Doctor. Without the context of that particular Doctor Who episode that is a very cool bed set.

I also pin stuff like this:
What Fox news believes to happen in planned parenthood clinics
With this caption: What Fox news believes to happen in planned parenthood clinics.  

I have been flagged for that one eight times.























































































Comments